It’s officially summer and you know what that means — a new…
Propel Marketing Group is seeking a graphic designer to join our talented team. This person will support a wide range of marketing efforts for our clients – from creating infographics from scratch to updating a print campaign, from developing banner ads to knocking out the perfect PowerPoint presentation.
You will work in a collaborative, team-oriented, fast-paced environment. You will collaborate and take direction from our creative lead, contributing to the look and feel of a brand while executing on client deliverables. Successful candidates will be detail-orientated, have a fondness for smart design and be eager to learn. Bonus points if you love tacos.
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images
• Collaborate with Account team for copywriting and campaign development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
• A strong design portfolio over a wide range of creative projects, including print and digital media
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
These are the qualities we hold in the highest regard, in our people and in our work:
Action: We make a decision and execute it.
Agility: We’re nimble, ready to turn on a dime as conditions change.
Ingenuity: We find creative solutions in a world of finite time and resources.
Levity: We think work should be fun (and fueled by tacos).
Loyalty: We are fiercely dedicated to each other and our clients.
Moxie: We make bold moves and aren’t afraid to go big.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.